Friday, January 29, 2016

January 29th, 2016


I got homesick today.. yes I did..
I dont often get " homesick " although I think of Scotland a lot, but
today it hit me like a ton of bricks, and then....... I was okay again..just like that !

I stopped doing childcare in my home at the end of June last year.
It was a combination of things that came together, that made me realise that
it was time, but it was still a hard decision to make.
I missed the kids at first, then I was okay, then I missed them again... can
you see a pattern happening here ??  Lol...

I turned 60 last month.. I heard that 60 is the new 40
I turned 40 last month !!!!!!
In all actuality, I don't feel 60.. I don't feel 40 either though
just kind of in between.

I've been taking a few pictures...  I realised that I really love nature..weather
or sky pics... especially sky.. I'm a sky lover for sure... and we have been getting
the most awesome sunrise or sunsets.
I wish I could take better pictures of them.. I mean... I want to take
the kind of photo that shows what I'm feeling... maybe one day.

Just in closing... there's only 47 weeks till Christmas...
HOW EXCITING IS THAT !!!!
I don't care about the gifts... what I love is the lights...I love lights.
I love seeing our city skyline in lights
And I miss our sparkly Christmas tree

I have a lot I want to write about.. and I will
--- just not today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment