Monday, December 28, 2015

THE WEEKEND....Originally posted May 4th, 2008

Its almost over... wow !!!
Where does time go?
Sometimes I think I live just for weekends... Mmmm... not good right..haha
Lets see....
Friday was our grandson's birthday, I cant believe that he is
now a teenager. We went up to see and give him his present.
It was lovely to see them all again ( My daughter, grandaughter and grandson )
My daughter just got home from work when we arrived.
She was tired, but happy.

Saturday, Ken was in charge of highway cleanup.
So with a bunch of volunteers from church, off he went .
He was tired / exhausted when he came home.
I stayed home and did the laundry and cleaned the house.

My Seo-Yeon leaves next Sunday to go back to Korea.
Once again, my heart will feel like someone tore it from my chest.
I get too close ... too quickly !!!
I love the students we have had, I feel like they were meant to come to my home
And I've learned so much from them.

I talked to Paul tonight... he and Elisha are great.
His Fiance visa came through, so now they have to start on more paperwork
to get the next visa he will need to stay in the States.
I want everything to go well..... I know its been a worry for them both.

Well. I better get to bed, I have to get up early
for the babysitting children coming ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment