Monday, December 28, 2015

STORMS AND STUFF... originally posted July 1st, 2008

We have had such strange weather happening here.
We've had LOTS of storms...with hail, thunder , lightening
and flooding in some parts.
There have been Tornadoes around the outside of the city.
Its scary stuff... at least for me.
Last night the SW part of the city had a terrible
storm, and lots of hail and sooooo
much water. Some basements were flooded.
In my part of the city, we got nothing last night...not
even a raindrop, so it was a surprise reading
about what happened where I live..
We are in for more Thunderstorms tonight... * SIGH !! *
Just 2 more weeks and Ken will go to see
Paul and Elisha... wish I could go, but impossible.
I just started back babysitting this week,
after a 2 week break.
Its hard getting up again at 5am, after being
able to sleep in a bit.. thus.. I'm still not
dressed yet this morning... terrible.. !! ha ha
A couple of weeks ago, a couple of my students and I
put on some Korean face masks... actually they feel lovely
but boy are they scary looking when you have them on.
Here's a couple of pics to prove it.


They are so different than our face masks here...
they are wet and stay that way... but our skin
afterwards, feels lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment